The inaugural Silver Seven Fantasy Pool is well underway, which means we’ve all already forgotten our picks. If this applies to you, you can find everyone’s picks by clicking this link. That way you’ll be able to keep track of who all you’ve chosen is out with season-ending injuries.
As for how we did as a group, here are the aggregated results from 68 entries (click on the image to be able to see it larger):
No real surprises, with almost everyone expecting Connor McDavid to win the Art Ross Trophy, and Connor Hellebuyck and Andrei Vasilevskiy expected to be the winningest goalie in the west and east respectively. You can tell it’s a little Senators-centric, with both Mark Stone and Matt Duchene picked well ahead of what most fans would’ve done. Also surprising is how highly-valued Maple Leafs players were, with both John Tavares and Mitch Marner being the most popular in their respective pools.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team