Someone else agreed to come on! In our second episode with a guest, we are joined by Julia, a friend and newcomer to Sens Twitter. We discuss her journey to Sens fandom and how online hockey spaces have evolved over time. We also discuss how, tragically, misogyny is real.
We also do a quiz on past Sens Twitter memes that determines whether or not you are a true fan. Finally, we talk about the weird uncle energy that Pierre Dorion exuded in his latest media tour.
Follow Julia on Twitter: @juliamasonnnn
Our logo is by @notafan_jo.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team