The Senators have played 11 games so far, and the Cost Per Pointcast finally has some regular season hockey to talk about! Co-host of the TSN radio show “That’s What She Said” Shaila Anwar (aka @Fffeisty on Twitter) joins the show to talk about our impressions of the team so far.
After 11 games, so much has happened. The team’s results have been good, although it doesn’t tell the entire story. Shaila loves to talk, and it made for a great episode.
There was plenty to discuss including:
-What to make of their possession numbers?
-Critiquing Dion Phaneuf
-Guy Boucher’s coaching style
-Mark Borowiecki playing well
-Craig Anderson’s emotional game
-Erik Karlsson adapting
-Tough schedule coming up
-Thomas Chabot getting sent down
Take a listen to the newest episode, and if you like the show, please rate and review on iTunes, or tell a friend! Hopefully there will be a new episode in the next couple weeks in November. Thanks for listening!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team