Hockey prospect analyst for Hockey Prospectus Craig Smith has become an honourary friend of the podcast, since he joined me for the second time in the last few months. Firstly, we discussed the Top 25 Under 25 rankings that the Silver Seven Sens staff voted on, and what he thought about the rankings.
Next, we talked about the amazing Hockey Prospectus Guidebook, which features plenty of prospect content for each team, and Craig contributed to the Senators and Canadiens sections. There were some interesting rankings in Ottawa’s top-20, but Craig gives some clarification as to why that is.
Apologies to everyone in advance that the audio quality is not great for this one. We had an incredibly tough time trying to get the audio for both of us to work, but we had to settle for a so-so option. You’ll probably have to turn the volume up, and hopefully for next episode it should be fine.
Thanks for listening! If you like the podcast, please rate and review on iTunes, as it is a huge boost in order to get new listeners. Hope you enjoy.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team