It’s the holiday season, and at the Cost Per Pointcast, we’re celebrating by discussing our Christmas wish lists for the Ottawa Senators. Will we find a downtown arena or a healthy Jean-Gabriel Pageau under the tree this year? Maybe some extra draft picks in the stockings?
We also dive into some more recent topics, as well as answering some questions from Twitter. Here are the episode’s time stamps:
0:35 — Drake Batherson’s demotion
3:03 — LeBreton Flats, Ruddy sues Melnyk for $1B
6:19 — Sens Christmas wish list!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team