It’s been a while since we’ve last had a podcast here at Silver Seven, and today we’re excited to announce that the Cost Per Pointcast is back! Originally started on this very website in 2016, the podcast moved to HockeyBuzz earlier this year along with its founder Trevor Shackles.
The series will be returning to Silver Seven, now that I have hopped on board as co-host! This should allow for more frequent recordings, bringing you extra insight and analysis into the Ottawa Senators.
Today’s topics include...
- Eugene Melnyk potentially putting an end to LeBreton Flats with a lawsuit against his partner
- Chris Wideman traded to Edmonton
- Record-breaking defensive numbers (not in the good way)
- Drake Batherson’s hot start
- Matt Duchene’s contract negotiations
- Jean-Gabriel Pageau returning to the ice
- And more!/
If you enjoy the podcast, be sure to give it a five-star rating on iTunes. And if you have any suggestions for future episodes — be it new segments, topics or anything — feel free to drop a comment in the section below. My goal is to bring better quality audio for future episodes, so look forward to that!
Thanks for listening!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team