In the first episode since the trade deadline, the Cost Per Pointcast is back! Luckily with not much to talk about in March and April, we didn’t miss much content. So for episode 28, writer for The Athletic Graeme Nichols joined the show to recap the 2017-18 season for the Ottawa Senators.
-Thoughts on Town Hall meetings
-Chances of Erik Karlsson staying through the summer and long-term
-Things that went wrong this year
-Things that went right this year
-What to do with Craig Anderson and Mike Condon
-Plans for the direction of the team
As I mention in the intro, the audio kept lagging while we were recording, and there were a bunch of problems with the audio, so apologies if it doesn’t sound quite as good as it should! The podcast is now up to eight 5-star reviews on iTunes, so if you like the show, be sure to give it a rating! As always, thanks for listening.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team