For the second time, NKB came on the Cost Per Pointcast, but this time we weren’t talking about fun times in the playoffs, we were talking about an awful six-game losing streak.
There has been a lot to dissect with the Ottawa Senators, and even though this episode is long, we could’ve talked for much more.
The topics for episode Kaspars Daugavins include:
-Current losing streak and what it means
-Playoff implications so far
-Craig Anderson's aging curve
-Guy Boucher's impact
-Matt Duchene's play
-Melnyk possibly selling the team
So take a listen, and if you like the show, please rate and review on iTunes!
(Also, reminder that if the audio isn’t showing up, simply search Cost Per Pointcast on whatever podcast app you are using).
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team