I was certainly not planning on recording a new Cost Per Pointcast episode this week due to a busy schedule, but how could I not after the Ottawa Senators made one of their biggest trades of all-time?
That’s why I brought on my Silver Seven Sens colleague Colin Cudmore to dissect everything about the trade.
Apologies for the audio, as my microphone wasn’t working, so I had to only use my headphones. I figured some poor audio throughout the show is better than no show at all.
Thanks for listening though! If you like the show, it’d be great if you could rate and review on iTunes, as it helps get some new listeners. Also, if you have any suggestions for future shows, let me know!
Reminder that if the soundcloud embed isn’t showing up, try opening this article in a different browser or search for it on iTunes.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team