The off-season can be pretty slow.
It’s even slower if you’re a fan of the Ottawa Senators, because they typically aren’t going to be very active in free agency, and there hasn’t even been a trade to talk about yet.
Despite that, Callum Fraser came on the Cost Per Pointcast again for episode 19 to discuss the moves that the team has made, as well as the moves that they haven’t.
-Signing Nate Thompson
-Letting Viktor Stalberg walk
-Free agents they could have signed
-Guy Boucher’s role in the organization
-Can they repeat success from last year?
-Will Dorion try to make a trade before training camp?
Take a listen! You won’t be getting much Senators analysis this off-season, especially in audio format. If you like the show, remember to rate and review!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team