If you’re dying for some analysis on the moves made by the Senators at the deadline, you’ve found the right place. Just hours after the 3pm trade deadline, podcast regular Callum Fraser hopped on the CPP to talk about the three moves that GM Pierre Dorion made since Monday.
There was plenty to talk about, and the conversation could have gone on for hours, but sadly we could not talk forever.
Here’s what Callum and I discussed in episode Peter Regin:
-Alex Burrows acquisition
-Viktor Stalberg acquisition
-Moving Curtis Lazar
-Ottawa’s improved depth
-Chris Neil and Chris Kelly losing their roster spots
-Colin White coming in
-Plus lots more
The Cost Per Pointcast is available on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Stitcher, and if you like the podcast, please rate and review!
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team