The Binghamton Senators have announced that their training camp roster will carry two goaltenders, six defensemen and 13 forwards. Missing from list are top prospects Robin Lehner, Patrick Wiercioch, and Zack Smith.
2010-2011 Binghamton Senators training camp roster:
All the Binghamton Senators games will be broadcasted live on the Ottawa Senators Network live in Newfoundland. The first game will on Thursday, September 30th at 6 pm EST at the Pepsi Centre in Corner Brook. The second game will be on Saturday, October 2nd, at 12:30 pm EST at the Joe Byrne Memorial Stadium in Grand Falls-Windsor. The final game will be on Sunday, October 3rd, also at 12:30 EST at the Mile One Stadium in St. John’s. The Binghamton Senators will return home on October 4th and resume camp on the 5th at the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena.
Not everyone can afford to pay for sports coverage right now, and that is why we will keep as much of the site's content free for as long as we can.
But if you are able to, please consider subscribing to help keep our articles free (and get a few extra perks).
- Ability to comment and participate in our community
- Twice monthly newsletter available only to subscribers
- Ad-free reading
- Our undying love and appreciation
- Everything from the Erik Condra tier
- 10% discount on all merch
- Access to any future paywalled content
- A personal thank-you from the Silver Seven staff
- Everything from the Brady Tkachuk tier
- Inner peace knowing you are supporting quality, independent coverage of your favourite sports team