The News Outlets are already doing the odds of who will come out ahead, as well as a few SB sites. What are people thinking here? Best score is the strongest ranking of 7, weakest is 1.
1. Who has the Best Top 6 forwards, usually done by how you expect XGF will turn out (1-7)
2. Who has the Best Bottom 6 forwards, Toughness, Intangibles and secondary scoring (1-7)
3. Who has the best Defensive Core both in Top Pairs, Depth, Toughness and 2 way play (1-7)
4. Who has the best group of Goaltenders, because having 1 good and no backup plan sucks (1-7)
5. Who has the Best PP, which can be a combination of PP drawn and goals scored (1-7)
6. Who has the Best PK, which can be a combination of % and PK allowed (1-7)
7. Who has the Best untapped potential, prospect core, cap flexibility (1-7)
8. Who has the best coaching core, experience and team philosophy to win. (1-7)
With your scores combined, rank your guesses for teams in the All New Canadian Division.