Yes, there is still hockey to be played. 20 games in fact.
Rudolfs Balcers and Christian Wolanin are back in the lineup after their whirlwind reassignment to Belleville that didn’t even require them to get off their couch, and Mark Borowiecki returns tonight. Oscar Lindberg and Brian Gibbons have also joined the team.
Here’s the lineups from today’s morning skate:
Smith Pageau Ryan
Balcers Tierney Boedker
Paajarvi Lindberg Gibbons
- I’m not still angry, you’re still angry!
- Okay, we’re all still angry.
- Anthony Duclair had a solid showing in his first game, let’s see if he can string a few together in a row. It’d sure be nice to have a reclamation project turn into something reliable.
- At least the goal drought ended last game.
- To end on a legitimate, no sarcasm high point, the PK is rolling again having killed a perfect nine of nine times shorthanded in the past three games and are SIXTH in the league since January 6th (Pageau’s return).
|Penalty Kill %||79.4||22nd||80.8||13th|
|Corsi (5v5, Score & Venue Adjusted)||44.49||31st||51.61||9th|
|Fenwick (5v5, SVA)||45.01||31st||52.36||9th|
|Goals||Brady Tkachuk||16||Vladimir Tarasenko||28|
|Assists||Thomas Chabot||36||Ryan O'Reilly||41|
|Points||Thomas Chabot||49||Ryan O'Reilly||67|
|Shots||Brady Tkachuk||170||Vladimir Tarasenko||235|
|TOI/GP||Thomas Chabot||24:03||Alex Pietrangelo||23:51|