It’s game day in Columbus! Can the Senators make it four consecutive wins? Find out in tonight’s St. Paddy’s Day special!
Ken Warren tells us the only change is Mike Condon in net. So here are you lines and pairings:
Ryan - Pageau - Burrows
Paajarvi - Smith - Pyatt
McCormick - O'Brien - Gaborik
Claesson - Karlsson
Harpur - Ceci
Borowiecki - Chabot
- The Sens have a three-game win streak for the first time since October 10-14. They haven’t had a four-game win streak this season.
- Matt Duchene referred to this as the best non-playoff team he’s ever been on
- The defensive scoring race is heating up, with Erik Karlsson’s 56 points in fourth place, but only two behind leader John Klingberg
- The Stars looked awful last night in a game they really should’ve won as a team chasing a playoff spot. I haven’t seen Ottawa get that many chances to set up 5v5 in the offensive zone since... 2007? We’ll see if the playoff-hungry Blue Jackets bring it tonight
- The only St. Patrick’s Day game I’ve been to was the Maple Leafs visiting the Sens a few years back. A lot of drunk people, Ottawa lost a snoozer 3-1, some fights broke out, and then friend I came with slept through half the game and the whole bus ride home.
- I’m in a rush today, so that’s your thoughts!
|Penalty Kill %||76.2||27th||83.3||4th|
|Corsi (5v5, Score & Venue Adjusted)||46.32||29th||53.97||2nd|
|Fenwick (5v5, SVA)||46.94||27th||54.01||1st|
|Goals||Matt Duchene||27||Brad Marchand||34|
|Assists||Erik Karlsson (out)||53||Brad Marchand||51|
|Points||Karlsson/Stone (both out)||62||Brad Marchand||85|
|Shots||Mike Hoffman||253||David Pastrnak||236|
|TOI/GP||Erik Karlsson (out)||26:44||Zdeno Chara||22:53|