The Ottawa Senators ride into Columbus to close out 2018, hoping to put the brakes on a four game and (thanks to the holiday break) two week losing streak.
They do it still bitten hard by the injury bug, with the same roster as Saturday’s game. That doesn’t mean no lineup changes though, as Boucher made a major shuffle to the lines during practice yesterday and stuck with the new lines for today’s morning skate:
- Ryan Dzingel slotted in to the fourth line?
- He took the L on Saturday, but Marcus Hogberg did enough to get his second NHL start tonight
- The Senators can officially sign Mark Stone at midnight, though if it’s going to happen quickly it probably won’t be until later in the week at the earliest
- The Sens played decently in three of the four losses - but after going into a deep and early hole
- The Sens PK might stand a chance, because WOW is that Blue Jackets PP having a rough go this season
|Penalty Kill %||74.5||28th||79.2||16th|
|Corsi (5v5, Score & Venue Adjusted)||42.91||31st||49.86||15th|
|Fenwick (5v5, SVA)||43.25||31st||51.42||11th|
|Goals||Mark Stone||18||Cam Atkinson||23|
|Assists||Thomas Chabot||28||Artemi Panarin||29|
|Points||Mark Stone||43||Artemi Panarin||41|
|Shots||Thomas Chabot||100||Cam Atkinson||149|
|TOI/GP||Thomas Chabot||23:52||Seth Jones||26:18|