- Matt O'Connor gets the start, while Chris Driedger will get to play halfway through
- Jared Cowen already looked uncomfortable in his first game. Let's see if that's just first-game jitters. After all, he hadn't played an actual game since March.
- A slimmer Chris Neil looks quicker - was it a mirage, or will we see that again tonight?
- Interesting that there's no Erik Karlsson, Marc Methot, Cody Ceci, Mark Borowiecki, or Patrick Wiercioch on D. Looks like Cameron has already decided his top five.
- I'd love to see Prince-Pageau-Lazar, but I'll settle for Michalek-Pageau-Lazar. Either way, that line should be dynamite.
Opposition blog: Die By The Blade