Ottawa goes in to Boston, a place they've had trouble winning in over the past few seasons. Milan Michalek is still out, along with Chris Neil and Marc Methot. Patrick Wiercioch comes in for Chris Phillips, "a coaches decision". Lehner gets his first start in two weeks after missing some time on IR.
No skate this morning, so here's the best guess at the lines:
Some notes for tonight:
- Chris Phillips out as "a coaches decision"? Let the rampant speculation begin!
- Can Cameron get his first win as head coach today? Figure it's got to come this week at some point.
- Boston has struggled this season, but I don't think anyone believes it will last. Hopefully it lasts at least one more game though.
- Like, is Phillips actually being benched? I'm shocked.
- Mika Zibanejad's point streak came to an end last game, maybe he'll get a new one started today.
- Does last season's trend of terrible start to afternoon games continue today? It certainly did last week in Pittsburgh.
- How will Lehner look today after 2 weeks of not playing, with some time on IR? Historically he's been pretty good against Boston, but he did lose the last one.
|Goals||Clarke MacArthur||9||Brad Marchand||8|
|Assists||Erik Karlsson||13||Patrice Bergeron||15|
|Points||Erik Karlsson||20||Patrice Bergeron||20|
|Shots||Erik Karlsson||110||Patrice Bergeron||83|
|Average Ice time||Erik Karlsson||27:38||Dennis Seidenberg||22:20|