It's a preview and open thread in one day!
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - Spezza - Conacher
Greening - Smith - Neil
Condra - Grant - Zibanejad
Methot - Karlsson
Phillips - Borowiecki
Cowen - Gryba
Some notes for tonight:
- There was some concern about Bobby Ryan being able to play tonight, but he is in the lineup.
- Ottawa again has the chance to move out of last place in shots allowed. Ottawa currently has allowed 36.7 shots per game, the Sabres have allowed 36 and the Leafs have allowed 35.8.
- Kyle Turris is pointless in 2 games, only the second time this season that has happened. The first time was in San Jose and Anaheim.
- After concerns of Jason Spezza's ice time, he was double shifted for chunks of Friday's game and lead the Ottawa forwards in ice time.
- The Senators are still two points behind the last playoff spot, but with 2 games in hand. There are 2 teams tied with them in points though, and 2 more only 1 point behind.
- Ottawa has been outshot in 15 of their 19 games so far. The last game against Columbus was one of those 15 games.
- Erik Karlsson can extend his lead among defensemen in goals and points today.
Here are some stats for the two teams this afternoon.
|Goals||Bobby Ryan||10||Brandon Dubinsky||5|
|Assists||Kyle Turris||14||James Wisniewski||13|
|Points||Bobby Ryan||20||Brandon Dubinsky||15|
|Shots||Erik Karlsson||63||Cam Atkinson||65|
|Average Ice time||Erik Karlsson||26:50||Jack Johnson||23:11|
|Corsi Close %||49.3%||18th||46.6%||26th|
|Fenwick Close %||47.0%||23rd||46.7%||24th|