C'est vendredi! Le weekend est ici! Le woo hoo! Before I get to the links, the Yahoo Fantasy League is here, however whenever I try to make a league it says that has already been created. Once I get it working, I will post the link, so let me know who wants in! I am aiming for 16 teams.
Here are your English links as my French isn't quite good enough to provide link descriptions yet.
- Nichols points out that Nikita Filatov has only played six more games than Bobby Butler in his career. Yet he has already been repeatedly labelled "engimatic" and had his work ethic questioned, and then there was that question to him regarding whether Alex Kovalev was his hero. Nichols believes Filatov will succeed in Ottawa while CBS Sports project 21 goals and 44 points for Filatov. (The 6th Sens)
- Speaking of him, Nikita Filatov along with King Robin Lehner,
David RundbladMagic Number Seven, Bobby Butler, Matt Carkner, Stephane Da Costa, Paul MacLean and Dave Cameron will be at the Rideau Carleton Raceway at a charity dinner to raise funds for six-year old Dominic Richmire, who has a brain stem tumour. (Ottawa Citizen)
- Alex Kovalev feels the Ottawa media's reaction to his media drinking beer comment, validates his original comment. He also feels that the Montreal media understand hockey better because they are more experienced. (Dmitry Chesnokov #1, Dmitry Chesnokov #2)
- The 6th Sens take a look at Kovalev's new comments as well as Bryan Murray not liking mobile phones. (The 6th Sens)
- With Erik Karlsson back in a town, here is a clip of an interview he did with Sens TV and some reaction regarding his comments. Karlsson doesn't know if the club will make the playoffs, but he thinks they will be competitive. Lastly, apparently Karlsson has been working on his strength and speed all summer. I for one can't wait to see how he performs this season. (Senshot)