Here are some Ottawa Senators headlines for today:
- Jim Kelley makes his case for Cory Clouston to win the Jack Adams award. (Sportsnet)
- The future is unclear for Binghamton Senators legend Denis Hamel. Hopefully he stays in the organization, because he's loved down there: I'd love to see a contract extension if he keeps playing, or an opening in the front office or coaching staff if he retires. (Sharp)
- The Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds aren't planning to see Robin Lehner back in the OHL next season; they're pretty sure he'll be Binghamton-bound. (Sault Star)
- Speaking of the B-Sens, they're trying to keep their slim playoff hopes alive tonight: They are five points back of Norfolk with three games left. They take on Adirondack tonight.
- Elmira is in the playoffs, they play game three of their ECHL first-round against Florida tonight. The best-of-five series is currently tied at a game each.
- Sens prospect Corey Cowick had 2G and 1A in the Ottawa 67's 6-3 victory over St. Mike's. Ottawa now leads the series 3-2, putting them one win away from the OHL's Eastern Conference finals. (Sun)
- Sens prospect Mike Hoffman and the St. John Sea Dogs are still awaiting their QMJHL semi-final playoff opponent, which will be the winner of the Drummondville-Rimouski quarter-final. Drummondville is up 3-1 in the series now, and game five is tonight.