Here's a collection of Ottawa Senators headlines to help you through that case of the Mondays:
- Congrats to Brian Elliott for being named the NHL's first star of the week.
- As reported earlier, NCAA star Bobby Butler has signed a two-year deal with the Ottawa Senators, and will meet with the team tonight in Washington. He should see a game or two before the season ends, but is not eligible to play in the playoffs. (Senators)
- Murray hopes to sign a contract with prospect Patrick Wiercioch by the end of the week as well. (Mendes)
- Robin Lehner will join the Binghamton Senators today now that his Soo Greyhounds have been eliminated from the OHL playoffs. (Mendes)
- Anton Volchenkov will likely miss tomorrow's game against the Capitals after being injured from a hit by teammate Andy Sutton in the Florida game. Brian Lee will likely be recalled. (Mendes)
- Michalek and Kuba are rehabbing nicely, and Clouston hopes they can play in the last couple of regular season games. (Score)
- Senators tickets for round one of the Stanley Cup Playoffs go on sale Saturday, April 3rd at 10:00am (Capital Tickets)