@ Ottawa Senators
Sunday, Dec 19, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
Complete Coverage >
The Ottawa Senators are 2-0-2 in their last four games, and have the opportunity to get a point in a season-high five straight games. The Washington Capitals are 0-6-2 in the last eight games, and are probably looking at the Sens as just what the doctor ordered to solve their recent problems with mediocrity. The Sens hope that isn't the case.
Some things I'll be looking for tonight:
- Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, Alexander Semin: Each have two points in five games, all assists. How long can that last for?
- Erik Karlsson: Eight points (2G, 6A) in his last six games. How long can that last?
- Daniel Alfredsson: A goal in each of the last three games. The captain is back!
- Jason Spezza: Only four points in six games is off-pace for Spezza. He'll need to step that up to help the team get back in the playoff picture.
- Brian Elliott: Hasn't won a game since Nov. 27, going 0-2-3 since then. In that span, his GAA is 3.48 and his SP is .865. Needs to get those numbers much better.
Join us here for all the fun stuff that comes with a GameThread at Silver Seven! Like fun, and stuff!