Erik Karlsson is sitting due to the flu, so David Hale finds his way into the line-up. Pascal Leclaire gets the start.
Who will I be watching tonight?
- David Hale: It's like the Senators can't lose when this guy's playing!
- Pascal Leclaire: It's like the Senators can't win when this guy's playing!
- Chris Kelly: He's starting on a line with Jason Spezza and Daniel Alfredsson. Let the great experiment begin!
- Drew Doughty: He's pretty good.
- Anze Kopitar: Somewhere in the press box, Brian Lee will be weeping quietly because of the endless comparisons.
As always, join in on the fun in the comments before, during, and after the game!