The Senators try to extend their winning streak to the absolute minimum point where it can correctly be called a 'streak' tonight in Montreal against the Habs. Brian Elliott starts, but otherwise the lineup is the same as last game--Zack Smith remains the healthy scratch.
Things to look for tonight:
- Will Elliott be able to play well enough to keep people from calling for Robin Lehner to save us?
- Will the top line of Jason Spezza, Daniel Alfredsson, and Milan Michalek be able to lead the offence, instead of offering only secondary scoring?
- Will Mike Fisher play as insanely well as he did last game? Will his line with Chris Neil and Nick Foligno be as effective?
- Will Alex Kovalev do anything to warrant a promotion from the fourth line against his old team?
- How will the Alexandre Picard respond in his first game (I think) against the Senators since he was traded last season?
Game time is 7:00 p.m. on CBC Hockey Night in Canada. Join (some of) us here for all the in-game shenanigans you could ask for.
Tonight's lines, according to the TEAM 1200's Scott MacArthur: