Another collection of Ottawa Senators related stories from around the internet. I'm too sick to get clever with the summaries, so I apologize in advance:
- Christoph Schubert has cleared waivers and will be sent to the AHL's Binghamton Senators. (Brent Wallace)
- TSN has a nice little piece up on Pascal Leclaire, with a companion video. (TSN)
- Coach Cory Clouston has said that he'll name the alternate captains either tomorrow or Thursday. Chris Phillips is a given, and then it's down to Mike Fisher or Jason Spezza for the other one.
- Battle of Ontario's Don takes a look at the 2009-10 Senators, with his thoughts on the current lineup (Battle of Ontario)
- AOSB takes a look at the Sens forwards for the season (Another Ottawa Senators Blog)
- The Citizen's James Gordon offers his prediction for the standings, and, in a completely homeriffic move, pegs the Sens to finish in 4th, one ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins. (Gordon)
- Maybe Gordon's expectations are high because he's been talking to Sens fans: 90% believe that the Sens will make the playoffs, and 40% believe they'll make it to the Stanley Cup Finals. No word yet on what percentage actually watched the Senators play last season. (Citizen)