The last time the Ottawa Senators faced the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Sens came out on top by a score of 6-2. Can the Senators be as successful this time around, even with a much healthier Pittsburgh d-corps? Here's who I will be watching:
- Pascal Leclaire - It's his first start in over a month, and it's against a team with a lethal offense. Hopefully, Snoopy is up to the task.
- Chris Neil & Shean Donovan - Two more players returning from injury, the Sens need this pair to bring energy to the game and set a physical tone that has been missing in their absence.
- Peter Regin - He's been thrust into a top line position, and it'll be interesting to see how the young Dane reacts.
- Jonathan Cheechoo - Cheech has been playing great ever since the Western road trip brought him back to San Jose, and he's been rewarded with a promotion to the second line. Let's see if he makes the most of it.
- Matt Cooke - This guy is the reason that Shean Donovan missed a large chunk of the season, and coincidentally, he's on the ice the game that Donovan returns. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.
As always, feel free to join in on the fun here in the comments both before and after the puck drops!