The Senators take on the Minnesota Wild for the first and only time in Ottawa this season at 7 p.m. tonight. Some things to watch for in tonight's game:
- Mike Brodeur - Cory Clouston waited until Pascal Leclaire was on the verge of returning before giving Brodeur some game action. How will he do in his first NHL game?
- Erik Karlsson - He's had two very strong games in a row, and should get plenty of ice time tonight to continue trying for his first NHL tally.
- Minnesota's equipment problems: Most, if not all, of the Wild players are going to be breaking in new equipment, or using their practice gear, after their equipment truck caught fire yesterday. Will this affect their game?
- Fatigue: The Senators played a tough game against the New Jersey Devils last night, and Minnesota was waiting for them today. Will the Senators be tired before the game begins?
- Martin Havlat: A familiar face who's struggling big time since signing in Minnesota. How does he do in his return to Ottawa?
- Chris Campoli: Another game up front for the defenceman-cum-forward, and he's looked good so far on a line with Ryan Shannon and Josh Hennessy.
As always, join us in the comments for the live in-game discussion of the game, its commercials, and the intermission pundits from CBC (among other things).