The Senators look to kick off their road trip with a big win against the Boston Bruins. The Bruins were the victors when the teams met earlier this season, and the Northeast Division lead is on the line tonight during this game, as both teams are tied with 29 points. (Check out the Citizen's prediction panel for tonight's game.) Here are the players I'll be watching:
- Jason Spezza - He got his second goal of the season last game, and I hope he taps in another one tonight. As Peter pointed out, though, the last time Spezza scored he went pointless in his next 6 games.
- Peter Regin - Regin spent most of last game sitting on the bench. He certainly has something to prove tonight. Hopefully he keeps up his strong defensive play and gets a point or two while he's at it.
- Erik Karlsson - The return of the great Swedish hype. Karlsson's coming in to make a name for himself in the one or two games before Anton Volchenkov comes back, so you know he's going to want to make the most of it. Let's see a strong defensive presence and some soft hands in the attacking zone.
- Mike Fisher - Has been classified as 'probable' for tonight (Twitter). Who comes out if Fisher's back in?
- Tim Thomas - TimThom is expected back from injury tonight, much to every Senators player's chagrin. The best chance of beating him? Michalek screen.
As always, join in on the fun in the comments!