All the Sens stories that are fit to print:
- The Senators continue to take penalties, yet despite an aggressive forecheck, have not been receiving powerplays. Things reached boiling point last night as the Senators never had a true powerplay, despite several obvious missed calls. Bryan Murray had a meeting with Kerry Fraser after the game, and both he and Clouston expressed their displeasure with the lack of calls to the media. Yeah, that should help win the refs' favour. (Slam)
- Alex Kovalev will be in the lineup for the Senators tonight. Chris Neil is out with that lower body injury sustained last night. (Twitter)
- UPDATE (from Peter): With Mike Fisher (likely) out for his second straight game, Jason Spezza will wear the 'A' tonight. (Twitter)
- UPDATE (from Peter): Prediction panel for tonight's game has a lot of the panellists predicting a strong bounce-back for the Senators. (Citizen)
- Ryan Keller talks about his call-up. Didn't really notice him out there last night, but then again, I could say that about most Senators. (Michael Sharp)
- Recaps from last night's game: Citizen, Scarlett Ice, Black Aces.
- Everyone's favourite lumbering defensive prospect Jared Cowen had an assist last night in the WHL All-Star team's 2-1 win over Russia in the Subway Super Series.