Do you find yourself excited at the prospect of the playoffs? Do you crave burgers when you hear the name "Andrew"? Are you recalling your 80s childhood? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, please keep reading and see how burning your Hamburglar Fever is. Keep track of the number of questions you answer "yes" to and see what fever level you rank on the poll!
10) You've spent much of the last few weeks watching old McDonald's ads on YouTube. You've learned some valuable information like how the Hamburglar got his stripes
9) You've made at least one "Hamburger > chicken" in reference when arguing who should start in goal for the Sens
8) You've increased your trips to fast food restaurants fivefold during the streak
7) You've set you love for Andrew Hammond to music
6) You don't wait for Dave Cameron to approach you for advice, you bring divine intervention to him
5) You find yourself saying "robble robble" whenever anyone mentions Ottawa's playoff chances
4) Your twitter name includes some variation of "Hammond" or "Hamburglar"
Burgers!— Don in Hammond-Haven (@Don_inFarrhaven) March 16, 2015
The smile on his face as he's skating off the ice with his burger in hand is kind of priceless.— Feistyburglar (@Fffeisty) March 16, 2015
3) You wonder, with great urgency, how the hamburger stayed together
Was that a real hamburger? If so, how did it stay intact? These are important questions, plz respond.— Paul (@Sens_Army_) March 16, 2015
2) You've posted a picture of your burger online
...maybe more than once
And the number one sign you have Hamburglar Fever is...
1) You've thrown a hamburger on the CTC ice
What level of Hamburglar Fever have you caught?
|0-2 yes answers : The Lehner||38|
|3-4 yes answers: Craig "what happened in the third period against Calgary?" Anderson||26|
|5-6 yes answers: I like burgers!||32|
|7-8 yes answers: bacon cheesburger complete with Curtis Lazar smiles||63|
|9-10 yes answers: Like Hammond, you've been given free burgers for life from McDonalds||55|