Salutations Sens Fans,
Radek Bonk's Mullet here. Do you find hockey hard to follow? Does the FoxTrax glowing puck only make things worse? Well Ottawa Senators fans, you're in luck. I've compiled a helpful map below to make watching Ottawa Senators games that much easier. More about yours truly joining Silver Seven after the break.
An NHL Ice Rink Broken Down: Ottawa Senators Edition
(Click the image for the full-sized version)
Now Back to Bonk
After years of toiling in the minors (on Twitter), I have decided to take my talents to the Silver Seven community. For my first post I thought, "What better idea than to blatantly rip off someone else's ideas?" I was heavily inspired by this post on Reddit that circulated on the World Wide Web this week, and most of the credit should go to the /r/hockey community.
The Silver Seven IR list must have been as long as that of the Ottawa Senators, as the management here offered has offered me an (extremely) cap-friendly entry-level contract to plug a hole in the lineup. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Thanks again to Peter and the crew here for allowing an unproven talent such as myself to write for the site. I hope to contribute with some regularity.
A few more thanks are in order:
- Apologies to Reddit user Valentine96, who posted this days ago. I blatantly stole your injury zone.
- Thanks to Matt Kassian for preventing me from getting carpel-tunnel while photoshopping.
- Thanks to the Silfver Sefven staff, Kevin Lee (@SensForLife11), Phil, Amrit, and Lauren for contributing ideas to this post.
- Thanks to Alfie, because you should always thank Alfie.
- Finally, thanks to my close personal friend Guillaume Latendresse and his #guyet, because who knows where I would be without it.