So here is the deal jerks. I don't live in Ottawa and thus prefer to organise Saturday night games that are conducive to travelling. The Senators have three Saturday night home games for the rest of the season:
- 30 March against Toronto.
- 20 April against Toronto.
- 27 April against Philadelphia.
Here are some pros/cons of each date:
- Amelia can't come to 30 March game. That's a con, she could be the greatest blogger in Sens history.
- Bobby can't come to 20 April game. Everyone loves Bobby. But Amelia can come to this.
- 27 April is the last game of the season and could possibly be Daniel Alfredsson's last game in a Senators jersey if Ottawa does not make the playoffs. Tickets could be hard to acquire for this one though. Perhaps both Amelia and Bobby can show up here.
My personal preference is to go to the Philadelphia game since I have already gone to three different Sens/Leafs games this season. I will put it up to a vote and then...decide what I feel like anyway. But I will consider the vote, I promise!
Please only vote if you actually plan on coming. THIS MEANS YOU DON'T GET TO VOTE RYAN.
Once we pick a game, I will have another post on pricing and payment.
What game would you like to attend?
Toronto on Saturday 30 March (1 vote)
Toronto on Saturday 20 April (3 votes)
Philadelphia on Saturday 27 April (possibly last Alfie game) (34 votes)
38 total votes