Here is the deal: I like soft hockey. I like European players that play on the perimeter. Do you feel the same way? Can you pretend to feel the same way in exchange for going to a hockey game with people you have never met before?
We will have 16 other people from the blog or friends of the blog going to the game. I will award one free ticket to the best FanPost describing the virtues of skilled players. Here are some things I might be looking for:
- Soft players, or small players.
- Fast players.
- European players.
- Drop passes, taking offensive risks. Trying to deke through a defence.
- Being selfish.
- Alex Kovalev.
- Tough or gritty player.
- Good guy in the locker room.
- Good character guy or a heart-and-soul guy.
- Guy that wants to win more than others.
- Someone that drives the net
- A player that chooses to dump the puck instead of trying to skate and gain the zone.
- Chris Neil.
The tickets will be in section 323 near the back. Entries will be judged based on how much I judge you to genuinely appreciate soft, perimeter hockey. Please enter with a well thought out FanPost and not simply a reply to this post. If you didn't read through to the end here, chances are you won't win.