We've got a pair of teams who should both be looking to bounce back after poor performances last night.
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - Spezza - Conacher
Greening - Smith - Neil
Condra - Grant - Zibanejad
Methot - Karlsson
Phillips - Borowiecki
Cowen - Wiercioch
Some notes for tonight:
- Whoops, back into last place for shots against per game. The foray into 29th didn't last long.
- Haha, Dany Heatley.
- Ottawa didn't have a single positive possession player last night. Not a single one.
- Grrrr, Matt Cooke.
- MacArthur - Turris - Ryan were probably the best of the lot for the forwards last night, and were responsible for the
32 Ottawa goals.
- Zach Parise shoots a lot. He accounts for almost 1/3 of the Wild shots on net.
- Expect to see a lot of Suter. He's the only player with a higher TOI per game than Karlsson right now.
Here are some stats for the two teams this evening.
|Goals||Bobby Ryan||10||Jason Pominville||12|
|Assists||Erik Karlsson||14||Ryan Suter||14|
|Points||Erik Karlsson||21||Zach Parise||18|
|Shots||Erik Karlsson||68||Zach Parise||97|
|Average Ice time||Erik Karlsson||27:29||Ryan Suter||29:29|
|Corsi Close %||48.1%||22nd||55.1%||4th|
|Fenwick Close %||46.5%||25th||55.8%||4th|