Yesterday was all about fun loving nostalgia, looking back at the Senators of old that we all miss, some of whom we could really use on the present-day version of our favourite club. Overwhelmingly, it seems like the player most missed is Marian Hossa, which is great, because that's the correct answer (sorta kidding). ANYWAYS, brand-new user Wright Anomaly chimed in with a gem for their first comment, recapping most of the players who were mentioned, and providing the best answer to my question:
Today, we kick our sentiment to the curb and focus on the teams you hate the most.
Dave's Answer: For me, as much as I hated the Leafs in my early days, the fact that they have been so irrelevant for so long now that it is hard to drum up the hate I once had. Montreal was never a team I hated as much as the Leafs. I went through hating the Sabres and the Penguins most of all, but these days I cannot stand the Vancouver Canucks. Hate 'em. Watching them in the playoffs the last few years, they are whiny, slimy and just general dinks. I don't like them at all.
What about you?
- Recaps of last night's
undeservedcome from behind win against the Capitals. [SSS][SensExtra]
- We are BACK (sick pun) today with #16 on our countdown: Andre Petersson. [SSS]
- Prediction Panel for tonight's game against the Habs has almost an even split. But our fearless leader says Senators, so that's the correct answer. [SensExtra]
- Love this new post-mortem style post from the Citizen. Some great quotes, great stats and overall good stuff in here. [Warren]
- MacLean speaks, Nichols transcribes. [6thSens]
- Only one worth linking: 30 Thoughts from yesterday. [CBC]