Please note: Unfortunately, due to legal concerns, posting or advertising links to unregulated online streams of this game is not allowed. Any links posted will be deleted.
A late one tonight, so a cookie to those of you that stay up until 1 a.m. for the end of this game. The Senators will start a four game swing through western America in San Jose tonight. The big news of the day is that Mark Borowiecki will make his NHL debut. That is the only change, with Craig Anderson starting again. The forward lines remain the same as well, here they are from Ian Mendes.
Craig Anderson (starter)
More after the jump.
Here are something to look out for tonight:
- Borowiecki debut: First NHL game for Borowiecki, how will he fare? It will be interesting to note how much ice time he gets and whether he sees any penalty kill time in his first game.
- Tired team: The Senators may be winning, but they are not playing well. Having played on back-to-back nights, and then having only one day off before a game in the pacific time zone, the Senators might not have their skating legs tonight.
- Michalek back to San Jose: This will be Milan Michalek's second game back in San Jose since his trade. He scored two goals in a loss the last time, can he repeat the scoring feat?
- Jumping in the standings: As of the time of writing, both Boston and Philadelphia are losing. Ottawa can pass both clubs with a win should scores hold.
- Craig Anderson: How long can he keep this up? The man has been unreal for about three weeks.