- Game preview. (NHL.com, Sens Extra)
- The prediction panel is pessimistic, with five predicting a loss, and two predicting a win. Two are predicting that the Sens will be shutout. Ian Mendes boldly predicts that the Sens have a three goal scoring spree.(Sens Extra)
- Alex Kovalev returns to the lineup tonight. I am sure some of you will not be very happy about that. (Ian Mendes)
- Mike Brodeur gets the start tonight. (Ian Mendes)
- If interested, catch Peter Raaymakers from this site talk about the Senators on CBC Radio 91.5 in Ottawa tonight around 4:40 p.m.
Last night's game, other Sens and hockey news after the jump.
- Game recap. (NHL.com, Citizen)
- Stats from last night via NHL.com (Boxscore, Game summary, Event Summary, Faceoff Report, Play by Play, Ice time and shifts, Shot summary)
- Bruce Garrioch wonders if Clouston will be fired after last night's game. As of right now, Clouston is still the coach. (Sun)
General Sens News
- The Sens will have a new third jersey next season for their 20th anniversary, with the Big O being included in a rumoured style. (Sun)
- A case for picking up Evgeni Nabokov last night, though he has already signed with Detroit. (Sun)
- Players stats for the season so far. (Ottawa Senators)
General Hockey News
- As mentioned above, Evgeni Nabokov has signed a contract with the Detroit Red Wings, he still has to clear waivers though. The Senators have the fourth highest priority behind New Jersey, Edmonton and the New York Islanders. (NHL.com)
- The Washington Capitals might be beginning their regular season in Moscow. That would make for an incredible atmosphere with the Capitals' contingent of Russian stars. (Yahoo!)