Will you be in Ottawa this June 30? If so, mark it on your calendar, because Five Hole for Food is coming to town.
What is Five Hole for Food? It's a cross-Canada road trip to benefit local food banks, stopping in nine cities including Ottawa on June 30. I've been helping Richard Loat, who's the guy driving across the country, organize the Ottawa stop, so you'd better believe I'll be at the game.
- What: Five Hole for Food, road hockey for the Ottawa Food Bank
- When: June 30, 6:00 p.m. EST
- Where: Bluegrass Park, Kanata (see Google Map)
- How: Show up with a hockey stick, or just to watch. Bring food donations, if you'd like.
- Who: Richard Loat from Five Hole for Food, Peter Raaymakers from Silver Seven, Ottawa 67's mascot (with swag and tickets in tow), and maybe more guests, too.