SUNRISE, FL - APRIL 6: Goaltender Pascal Leclaire #33 is congratulated by Andy Sutton #5 of the Ottawa Senators after defeating the Florida Panthers 5-2 on April 6, 2010 at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida. (Photo by Joel Auerbach/Getty Images)
Your collection of Ottawa Senators headlines starts here!
- There are still quite a few Ottawa Senators playoff tickets left, but the Alfredsson 1000th game celebration on Saturday has completely sold out. (Citizen)
- Jared Cowen has joined the Senators, and hopes to make the big club next season. (Citizen)
- The odds suggest that the Ottawa Senators will meet the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first round. That's the third time in four years, with
the previous two meetings ending in sweepsthe two previous series being lopsided wins: 4-1 for Ottawa in 06/07, 4-0 for Pittsburgh in 07/08. (Edit: Thanks to Dave Young for the correction) (Sports Club Stats)
- The MS Paint tribute to Daniel Alfredsson. (6th Sens)
- Nichols with a tear-jerking tribute to Alfie. (6th Sens)
- Milks talks about the time he had the good fortune to interview Daniel Alfredsson. (Black Aces)
- The Buffalo Sabres have clinched the Northeast Division title. (Die by the Blade)
(Read more... )
- The Binghamton Senators continue their last-ditch playoff push tonight, with a game against the Adirondack Phantoms. The B-Sens basically have to win out and hope for some help, but they're playing well these days.
- The Elmira Jackals lost their series-opener to the Florida Everblades in the ECHL Kelly Cup playoffs.
- The Ottawa 67's lost the fourth game of their OHL playoff series against St. Mike's last night. The series is knotted up at two games apiece.
- Mike Hoffman has one goal and three assists in the QMJHL quarter-finals, and his St. John Sea Dogs are up 3-0 in the series against the Gatineau Olympiques.