Not too many headlines today, as the Ottawa Senators get set to take on the Colorado Avalanche:
- Given the time-change, it's a late 'morning skate' for the Sens, so it's unclear what the lineup will be tonight. Given Cory Clouston's habits, it will probably be the same as last game's winning lineup, meaning another game for Brian Lee. We'll post updates when they're available.
UPDATE: Pascal Leclaire gets the start tonight, while Matt Carkner (and therefore Brian Lee) is a game-time decision. (@NHL_Sens)
- A nearly resounding statement of cynicism in the prediction panel tonight, as everyone but Jeremy Milks predicts a Senators' loss. (Sens Extra)
- Ottawa has fallen once again in the aggregated power rankings, now (ugh... ) tied for 27 with the Toronto Maple Leafs. (From the Rink)
- Milks gives some credit to Brian Lee for a halfway decent game last night. (Black Aces)
- An opponent's view of the game last night. (Hockey Wilderness)