The Ottawa Senators look to bounce back from a disappointing loss to the Rangers last night. Some things I'll be looking at tonight:
- Cory Clouston: Never has the coach been under such scrutiny as he is right now. How will he respond?
- Alex Kovalev: Suggested that Clouston may be using him as a scapegoat for the team's problems. Will Kovalev respond positively, by playing his butt off, or negatively, by mailing it in?
- Daniel Alfredsson: Extended his career-worst pointless drought to ten games last night. It's got to end sometime, right?
- Jason Spezza: Now on a two-game point streak, even though he's gone -4 in that span. Will it continue?
- Pascal Leclaire: Could ease a lot of tension by playing well tonight.
- Martin Brodeur: Returns from injury tonight; will he still be testing his limits, or will he be lights-out?
- Ilya Kovalchuk: Is he as ineffective as his points suggest?